Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Dial Torque Wrenches
Dial Torque Wrenches are designed for the automotive, nuclear and industrial markets in addition to military installations throughout the world. This series features sturdy torsion beam design for dependable long life and accuracy. The small frame model offers working ranges from 3 in. lbs. to 50 ft. lbs. in 1/4” and 3/8” drives. The large frame model continues from 100 ft. lbs. through 2,000 ft. lbs. with 1/2”, 3/4” and 1” drives. Accuracy of both series of ± 3% meets or exceeds B107.14 – 2004, ISO 6789 bi-directionally from 20% to 100% of scale. All wrenches supplied with a N.I.S.T. traceable certificate of calibration.
• Sturdy body construction insures maximum durability
• Easy to read laser marked single scale
• Large easy to read dial is shock resistant and protected by a tough metal guard
• Memory needle retains highest torque reading applied
• Calibrated in both CW and CCW direction
• Accuracy: ± 3% of indicated value, CW & CCW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
• Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T
|TTL-DQW70DN-3||Wrench Dial, 3/8” Dr, 70NM (0-600 in.lb)|
|TTL-DQW175DN-12||Wrench Dial, 1/2” Dr, 175NM (0-100 ft.lb)|
|TTL-DQW250DF-12||Wrench Dial, 1/2” Dr, 250 ft. lb|
|TTL-DQW1000DF-10||Wrench Dial, 1” Dr, 1000 ft. lb|
|TTL-DQW600DF-34||Wrench Dial, 3/4” Dr, 0-600 ft.lb|