Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Micrometer Adjustable Torque Wrenches
Metal Handle Dual Scare. The metal handle series offers the user a rugged, industrial strength torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use. Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip. There are 21 models of metal handle micrometer adjustable torque wrenches available.
• Dual scale, calibrated dual direction
• Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring
• Fast, accurate and easy to set
• Easy-to-read laser marked scales
• Most feature quick release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal
• Accuracy: ± 3% CW ± 4% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
• Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
3/8″ Dr, 20-100 ft.lb
1/2″ Dr, 50-250 ft. lb
1/2″ Dr, 30-150 ft. lb
3/4″ Dr, 60-300 ft. lb
3/4″ Dr, 90-600 ft. lb
1″ Dr, 200-1000 ft. lb
20-150 in. lb, 3/8″
30-200 in. lb, 3/8″
30-250 in. lb, 3/8″
100-750 in. lb, 3/8″
150-1000 in. lb, 3/8″