Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Stainless Steel Welding Electrodes TR-309L
FEATURES AND APPLICATIONS
- High-strength unalloyed and heat-treatable steels, ferritic Cr, austenitic CrNi steels and austenitic Mn steels.
- Unalloyed tempered steels, tool steels, hard manganese steels, ferritic chromium steels, austenitic nickel-chromium steels, hard-to-weld steels.
- Similar type austenitic stainless, dissimilar metals, buffer layers on mild and low-alloy steels prior to build up or overlaying with any stainless electrodes, joining of corrosion resistant stainless steel with mild or low alloy steels, clad steels.
- Higher than other austenitic electrodes.
- Good crack resistance with problematic steels.
- Ferrite percentage of weld metal than that of other austenitic electrodes.
- Re-drying: 3002C/ min. 2h
|EN 1600 E 3 12 LR 32||AWS A 5.4 E 309L-16|